Thank you for your interest in our alternative investment products. Below, you will find details on how to invest in one or the other of our funds.
The following alternative funds:
- The Amethyst Arbitrage Fund – Canada
- The Topaz Multi-Strategy Fund – Canada
are offered by way of Confidential Offering Memorandum, to “Accredited Investors” satisfying the rules and conditions set forth by National Instrument NI 45-106, and to non-accredited investors under the minimum amount exemption.
For a cash investment account (i.e. non-registered), Funds can be subscribed either :
- Directly through Crystalline Management. Please click to download the Account Opening Request form, complete and return by fax (514-284-0249), or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through one of the following securities brokers with whom arrangements have been made allowing them to carry a client’s holding in the Fund on their books:
- 3MACS (MacDougall, MacDougall & MacTier)
- BMO Nesbitt
- Canaccord Genuity
- Richardson GMP
- Dundee Wealth Management
- National Bank Financial
For a registered investment account (RRSP, RRIF, DPSP), while Crystalline Management does not currently offer a registered vehicle framework, the funds offered are eligible to registered investment accounts (RRSP, RRIF, DPSP). For registered investment accounts, one must go through one of the previous list of brokers to subscribe to the Fund.
In all cases, the subscriber will be required to review the Fund Confidential Offering Memorandum, and complete/sign the subscription form found in Appendix III. The Confidential Offering Memorandum can be obtained by contacting Bryan Nunnelley by email at email@example.com
Should you wish to obtain more detailed information about Crystalline Management, the Amethyst Arbitrage Fund, the Topaz Multi-Strategy Fund and their subscription procedure, please contact Bryan Nunnelley by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 514.284.0248.
Should you wish to obtain more detailed information about Crystalline Management, the Amethyst Arbitrage Fund (offshore version) and its Confidential Offering Memorandum, please contact Bryan Nunnelley by email at email@example.com or by phone at +1 514.284.0248